Gnocchi can be pronounced (nee or ockee) are
small dumplings that can be made from flour, potatoes, or cornmeal.
It is easy to make and is also very inexpensive.
It is a lot of fun to form. Gnocchi can be served with sauces, such as pesto, tomato sauce, also known as the broad bean, and Delicious and delicious when and delicious, topped with freshly grated
WHAT YOU NEED:
5kg Desiree potatoes
5 large free-range egg
1.25 kilograms (5 cups) of plain flour
WHAT YOU DO: METHOD
- Take ingredients and Utensils.
- Peel potatoes, cut them into pieces, and place them inside a steamer.
- Half fill the saucepan with water, then top it with a steamer and cook the potatoes for 20 minutes
until they are soft (test by Skewer)
- Put the potatoes into the bowl and then mash them or pass them through a potato press using the medium blade.
- Mix the egg with the flour, and mix using a wooden spoon. Finally, mix the egg using your hands to incorporate it into creating a soft dough.
- Sprinkle dough with flour, and make it a square of approximately 1.5cm thick.
- Cut the dough into thin stripes (about 1.5cm in length)
- Roll each ball lightly and press them with a grater or fork.
- Sprinkle on a tray coated with flour.
- Bring an enormous pot to a boiling point and then carefully add around 10-12 pieces. Gnocchi is cooked when it rises to the top.
- Take it out with a spoon that is slotted.
- Enjoy alongside Broad bean and Saffron Sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.