A traditional dish from Veneto located in Northern Italy that encompasses all that is wonderful about it.
Northern Italian seafood cuisine is an exquisite dish to serve on Valentine’s Day
Cooking time: 30 mins
400g Merchant Gourmet Arborio rice
500g of mussels
1 clove of garlic
Merchant Gourmet extra virgin olive oil
White wine 250ml
250ml of water and Saffron broth
- Shell the prawns and leave only the tail’s shell clean and set aside.
- Clean the clams thoroughly (check whether there is no trace of sand) and then scrub the
Mussels (scrape the shell using an instrument or knife, or with a steel mesh)
- Heat the onion and olive oil in a large, hot pan. Then add the cleaned clams.
- If the mussels and clams are open, cut off the fruit and leave one dozen in the shell On and put aside
- Cut the squid as well as the cuttlefish into pieces. Put the garlic and oil in a wide-sided pan.
And let the fish cook and set aside.
- Incorporate the rice and white wine into the fish pan empty while letting the wine evaporate
- Rice is cooked over low heat, occasionally adding one ladle of broth made from saffron. Stir it in gently.
Turning. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté the mussels, clams, and prawns on a pan with butter, olive oil, and parsley for a couple of minutes.
After a couple of minutes, stir in the rice for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy and serve!